Soul Care Retreat - Life in The Spirit
Time & Location
About The Event
Facilitated by Leadership Transformations.
Life in the Spirit
Join us for a one-night soul care retreat of being still in God's presence. In spacious places, find a quiet spot to listen for the voice of the Holy Spirit. The retreat begins at 9AM Tuesday and concludes at 1PM Wednesday and will include small group sharing, worship, fellowship, teaching, prayer, and times in silence and solitude. It is designed to provide a spiritually enriching environment focused on spiritual formation, discernment, and renewal. Together we will experience:
- A listening community of sacred companions who desire time to share, learn, and grow together
- State of soul reflections at the start of the retreat
- Scripture, prayer, and reflective disciplines that keep us focused on biblical, contemplative and Trinitarian means of grace
- Corporate worship times
- Silent breakfast to reinforce the mysterious ways community is formed
- Silence and solitude block in the afternoon for personal reflection
- Group discussion and topical teaching sessions
$199 - includes room with private bathroom, meals, retreat materials, and small group facilitation.
Space is limited to 16 people and will be filled on first-come first-serve basis.
Scholarship are available and made possible through the generous support of LTI donors.